How to Open .PAP file on different platforms
Open .PAP File on Windows
- Right-click a .PAP
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .PAP file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .PAP files" Press "Ok"
Open .PAP File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .PAP file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .PAP File on Linux
Right click on the .PAP file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .PAP File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .PAP file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .PAP File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .PAP files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .PAP files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .PAP files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .PAP file format
- You need to check the .PAP file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)