How to Open .X_N file on different platforms
Open .X_N File on Windows
- Right-click a .X_N
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .X_N file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .X_N files" Press "Ok"
Open .X_N File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .X_N file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .X_N File on Linux
Right click on the .X_N file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .X_N File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .X_N file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .X_N File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .X_N files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .X_N files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .X_N files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .X_N file format
- You need to check the .X_N file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)