How to Open .WFF file on different platforms
Open .WFF File on Windows
- Right-click a .WFF
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .WFF file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .WFF files" Press "Ok"
Open .WFF File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .WFF file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .WFF File on Linux
Right click on the .WFF file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .WFF File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .WFF file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .WFF File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .WFF files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .WFF files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .WFF files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .WFF file format
- You need to check the .WFF file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)