.VWX File Extension
- Developer by: Nemetschek
- Category: CAD Files
- Format: Binary
What are .VWX files and how to open them?Can't open .VWX file? Are you wondering what it contains? On our site we will explain to you what this file is, what it is used for and what software opens the .VWX file.
What is a .VWX file extension?
.VWX file extension is created by Nemetschek. .VWX has been classified as CAD Files. The format of .VWX file is Binary.
.VWX is Vectorworks Design File
2D or 3D design created with Vectorworks CAD software; created by Vectorworks 2008 and later; may contain two-dimensional drafting images or three-dimensional models.
The Vectorworks suite includes the following programs:
- Designer - a multipurpose design solution
- Architect - for creating architectural designs
- Landmark - for site and landscape design
- Spotlight - a lighting design and simulation program
- Machine Design - for creating machine parts and mechanical systems
- Fundamentals - a flexible 3D modeling program
- RenderWorks - renders designs created Vectorworks software
List of all softwares that can open the Vectorworks Design File