How to Open .VMD file on different platforms
Open .VMD File on Windows
- Right-click a .VMD
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .VMD file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .VMD files" Press "Ok"
Open .VMD File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .VMD file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .VMD File on Linux
Right click on the .VMD file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .VMD File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .VMD file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .VMD File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .VMD files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .VMD files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .VMD files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .VMD file format
- You need to check the .VMD file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)