How to Open .VIF file on different platforms
Open .VIF File on Windows
- Right-click a .VIF
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .VIF file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .VIF files" Press "Ok"
Open .VIF File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .VIF file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .VIF File on Linux
Right click on the .VIF file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .VIF File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .VIF file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .VIF File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .VIF files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .VIF files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .VIF files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .VIF file format
- You need to check the .VIF file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)