How to Open .VAP file on different platforms
Open .VAP File on Windows
- Right-click a .VAP
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .VAP file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .VAP files" Press "Ok"
Open .VAP File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .VAP file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .VAP File on Linux
Right click on the .VAP file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .VAP File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .VAP file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .VAP File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .VAP files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .VAP files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .VAP files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .VAP file format
- You need to check the .VAP file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)