How to Open .V2Z file on different platforms
Open .V2Z File on Windows
- Right-click a .V2Z
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .V2Z file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .V2Z files" Press "Ok"
Open .V2Z File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .V2Z file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .V2Z File on Linux
Right click on the .V2Z file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .V2Z File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .V2Z file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .V2Z File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .V2Z files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .V2Z files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .V2Z files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .V2Z file format
- You need to check the .V2Z file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)