How to Open .UNI file on different platforms
Open .UNI File on Windows
- Right-click a .UNI
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .UNI file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .UNI files" Press "Ok"
Open .UNI File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .UNI file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .UNI File on Linux
Right click on the .UNI file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .UNI File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .UNI file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .UNI File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .UNI files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .UNI files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .UNI files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .UNI file format
- You need to check the .UNI file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)