How to Open .TX3G file on different platforms
Open .TX3G File on Windows
- Right-click a .TX3G
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .TX3G file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .TX3G files" Press "Ok"
Open .TX3G File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .TX3G file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .TX3G File on Linux
Right click on the .TX3G file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .TX3G File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .TX3G file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .TX3G File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .TX3G files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .TX3G files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .TX3G files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .TX3G file format
- You need to check the .TX3G file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)