How to Open .TCM file on different platforms
Open .TCM File on Windows
- Right-click a .TCM
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .TCM file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .TCM files" Press "Ok"
Open .TCM File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .TCM file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .TCM File on Linux
Right click on the .TCM file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .TCM File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .TCM file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .TCM File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .TCM files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .TCM files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .TCM files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .TCM file format
- You need to check the .TCM file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)