How to Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file on different platforms
Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS File on Windows
- Right-click a .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS files" Press "Ok"
Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS File on Linux
Right click on the .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file format
- You need to check the .SUBLIME-COMPLETIONS file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)