How to Open .SSD file on different platforms
Open .SSD File on Windows
- Right-click a .SSD
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .SSD file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .SSD files" Press "Ok"
Open .SSD File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .SSD file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .SSD File on Linux
Right click on the .SSD file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .SSD File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .SSD file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .SSD File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .SSD files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .SSD files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .SSD files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .SSD file format
- You need to check the .SSD file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)