How to Open .SC2ARCHIVE file on different platforms
Open .SC2ARCHIVE File on Windows
- Right-click a .SC2ARCHIVE
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .SC2ARCHIVE file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .SC2ARCHIVE files" Press "Ok"
Open .SC2ARCHIVE File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .SC2ARCHIVE file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .SC2ARCHIVE File on Linux
Right click on the .SC2ARCHIVE file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .SC2ARCHIVE File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .SC2ARCHIVE file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .SC2ARCHIVE File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .SC2ARCHIVE files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .SC2ARCHIVE files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .SC2ARCHIVE files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .SC2ARCHIVE file format
- You need to check the .SC2ARCHIVE file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)