How to Open .RJS file on different platforms
Open .RJS File on Windows
- Right-click a .RJS
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .RJS file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .RJS files" Press "Ok"
Open .RJS File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .RJS file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .RJS File on Linux
Right click on the .RJS file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .RJS File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .RJS file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .RJS File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .RJS files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .RJS files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .RJS files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .RJS file format
- You need to check the .RJS file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)