How to Open .Q5Q file on different platforms
Open .Q5Q File on Windows
- Right-click a .Q5Q
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .Q5Q file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .Q5Q files" Press "Ok"
Open .Q5Q File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .Q5Q file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .Q5Q File on Linux
Right click on the .Q5Q file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .Q5Q File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .Q5Q file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .Q5Q File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .Q5Q files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .Q5Q files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .Q5Q files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .Q5Q file format
- You need to check the .Q5Q file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)