How to Open .PZIP file on different platforms
Open .PZIP File on Windows
- Right-click a .PZIP
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .PZIP file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .PZIP files" Press "Ok"
Open .PZIP File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .PZIP file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .PZIP File on Linux
Right click on the .PZIP file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .PZIP File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .PZIP file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .PZIP File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .PZIP files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .PZIP files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .PZIP files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .PZIP file format
- You need to check the .PZIP file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)