How to Open .PROJECT file on different platforms
Open .PROJECT File on Windows
- Right-click a .PROJECT
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .PROJECT file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .PROJECT files" Press "Ok"
Open .PROJECT File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .PROJECT file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .PROJECT File on Linux
Right click on the .PROJECT file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .PROJECT File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .PROJECT file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .PROJECT File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .PROJECT files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .PROJECT files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .PROJECT files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .PROJECT file format
- You need to check the .PROJECT file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)