How to Open .MZZ file on different platforms
Open .MZZ File on Windows
- Right-click a .MZZ
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .MZZ file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .MZZ files" Press "Ok"
Open .MZZ File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .MZZ file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .MZZ File on Linux
Right click on the .MZZ file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .MZZ File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .MZZ file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .MZZ File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .MZZ files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .MZZ files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .MZZ files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .MZZ file format
- You need to check the .MZZ file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)