How to Open .MKEY file on different platforms
Open .MKEY File on Windows
- Right-click a .MKEY
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .MKEY file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .MKEY files" Press "Ok"
Open .MKEY File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .MKEY file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .MKEY File on Linux
Right click on the .MKEY file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .MKEY File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .MKEY file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .MKEY File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .MKEY files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .MKEY files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .MKEY files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .MKEY file format
- You need to check the .MKEY file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)