How to Open .MINE file on different platforms
Open .MINE File on Windows
- Right-click a .MINE
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .MINE file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .MINE files" Press "Ok"
Open .MINE File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .MINE file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .MINE File on Linux
Right click on the .MINE file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .MINE File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .MINE file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .MINE File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .MINE files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .MINE files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .MINE files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .MINE file format
- You need to check the .MINE file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)