How to Open .MF1 file on different platforms
Open .MF1 File on Windows
- Right-click a .MF1
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .MF1 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .MF1 files" Press "Ok"
Open .MF1 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .MF1 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .MF1 File on Linux
Right click on the .MF1 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .MF1 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .MF1 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .MF1 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .MF1 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .MF1 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .MF1 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .MF1 file format
- You need to check the .MF1 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)