How to Open .M7P file on different platforms
Open .M7P File on Windows
- Right-click a .M7P
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .M7P file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .M7P files" Press "Ok"
Open .M7P File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .M7P file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .M7P File on Linux
Right click on the .M7P file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .M7P File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .M7P file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .M7P File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .M7P files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .M7P files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .M7P files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .M7P file format
- You need to check the .M7P file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)