How to Open .LZM file on different platforms
Open .LZM File on Windows
- Right-click a .LZM
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .LZM file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .LZM files" Press "Ok"
Open .LZM File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .LZM file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .LZM File on Linux
Right click on the .LZM file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .LZM File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .LZM file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .LZM File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .LZM files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .LZM files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .LZM files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .LZM file format
- You need to check the .LZM file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)