How to Open .LWS file on different platforms
Open .LWS File on Windows
- Right-click a .LWS
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .LWS file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .LWS files" Press "Ok"
Open .LWS File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .LWS file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .LWS File on Linux
Right click on the .LWS file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .LWS File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .LWS file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .LWS File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .LWS files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .LWS files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .LWS files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .LWS file format
- You need to check the .LWS file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)