How to Open .LFX file on different platforms
Open .LFX File on Windows
- Right-click a .LFX
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .LFX file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .LFX files" Press "Ok"
Open .LFX File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .LFX file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .LFX File on Linux
Right click on the .LFX file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .LFX File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .LFX file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .LFX File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .LFX files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .LFX files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .LFX files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .LFX file format
- You need to check the .LFX file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)