How to Open .LD1 file on different platforms
Open .LD1 File on Windows
- Right-click a .LD1
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .LD1 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .LD1 files" Press "Ok"
Open .LD1 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .LD1 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .LD1 File on Linux
Right click on the .LD1 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .LD1 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .LD1 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .LD1 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .LD1 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .LD1 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .LD1 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .LD1 file format
- You need to check the .LD1 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)