How to Open .IPHOTOPROJECT file on different platforms
Open .IPHOTOPROJECT File on Windows
- Right-click a .IPHOTOPROJECT
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .IPHOTOPROJECT file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .IPHOTOPROJECT files" Press "Ok"
Open .IPHOTOPROJECT File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .IPHOTOPROJECT file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .IPHOTOPROJECT File on Linux
Right click on the .IPHOTOPROJECT file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .IPHOTOPROJECT File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .IPHOTOPROJECT file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .IPHOTOPROJECT File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .IPHOTOPROJECT files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .IPHOTOPROJECT files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .IPHOTOPROJECT files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .IPHOTOPROJECT file format
- You need to check the .IPHOTOPROJECT file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)