How to Open .INETLOC file on different platforms
Open .INETLOC File on Windows
- Right-click a .INETLOC
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .INETLOC file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .INETLOC files" Press "Ok"
Open .INETLOC File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .INETLOC file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .INETLOC File on Linux
Right click on the .INETLOC file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .INETLOC File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .INETLOC file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .INETLOC File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .INETLOC files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .INETLOC files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .INETLOC files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .INETLOC file format
- You need to check the .INETLOC file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)