How to Open .IGA file on different platforms
Open .IGA File on Windows
- Right-click a .IGA
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .IGA file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .IGA files" Press "Ok"
Open .IGA File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .IGA file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .IGA File on Linux
Right click on the .IGA file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .IGA File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .IGA file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .IGA File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .IGA files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .IGA files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .IGA files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .IGA file format
- You need to check the .IGA file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)