How to Open .IFL file on different platforms
Open .IFL File on Windows
- Right-click a .IFL
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .IFL file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .IFL files" Press "Ok"
Open .IFL File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .IFL file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .IFL File on Linux
Right click on the .IFL file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .IFL File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .IFL file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .IFL File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .IFL files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .IFL files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .IFL files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .IFL file format
- You need to check the .IFL file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)