How to Open .GS3 file on different platforms
Open .GS3 File on Windows
- Right-click a .GS3
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .GS3 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .GS3 files" Press "Ok"
Open .GS3 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .GS3 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .GS3 File on Linux
Right click on the .GS3 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .GS3 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .GS3 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .GS3 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .GS3 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .GS3 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .GS3 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .GS3 file format
- You need to check the .GS3 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)