How to Open .FP7 file on different platforms
Open .FP7 File on Windows
- Right-click a .FP7
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .FP7 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .FP7 files" Press "Ok"
Open .FP7 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .FP7 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .FP7 File on Linux
Right click on the .FP7 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .FP7 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .FP7 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .FP7 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .FP7 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .FP7 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .FP7 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .FP7 file format
- You need to check the .FP7 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)