How to Open .EDW file on different platforms
Open .EDW File on Windows
- Right-click a .EDW
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .EDW file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .EDW files" Press "Ok"
Open .EDW File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .EDW file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .EDW File on Linux
Right click on the .EDW file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .EDW File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .EDW file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .EDW File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .EDW files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .EDW files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .EDW files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .EDW file format
- You need to check the .EDW file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)