How to Open .DAY file on different platforms
Open .DAY File on Windows
- Right-click a .DAY
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .DAY file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .DAY files" Press "Ok"
Open .DAY File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .DAY file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .DAY File on Linux
Right click on the .DAY file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .DAY File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .DAY file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .DAY File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .DAY files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .DAY files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .DAY files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .DAY file format
- You need to check the .DAY file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)