How to Open .D3DBSP file on different platforms
Open .D3DBSP File on Windows
- Right-click a .D3DBSP
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .D3DBSP file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .D3DBSP files" Press "Ok"
Open .D3DBSP File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .D3DBSP file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .D3DBSP File on Linux
Right click on the .D3DBSP file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .D3DBSP File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .D3DBSP file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .D3DBSP File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .D3DBSP files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .D3DBSP files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .D3DBSP files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .D3DBSP file format
- You need to check the .D3DBSP file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)