.BPT File Extension
- Developer by: Corel Corporation
- Category: Bitmap image Files
What is an .BPT file?
.BPT is CorelDRAW bitmap master data
The bpt file extension is associated with CorelDRAW, a vector graphics editor developed and sold by Corel Corporation.
The bpt file contains a bitmap image.
CorelDRAW is a part of CorelDraw Graphics Suite which contain software applications for:
- Vector illustration & page layout
- Versatile drawing and tracing tools
- Professional photo editing
- Easy website design