How to Open .BIOT file on different platforms
Open .BIOT File on Windows
- Right-click a .BIOT
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .BIOT file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .BIOT files" Press "Ok"
Open .BIOT File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .BIOT file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .BIOT File on Linux
Right click on the .BIOT file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .BIOT File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .BIOT file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .BIOT File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .BIOT files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .BIOT files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .BIOT files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .BIOT file format
- You need to check the .BIOT file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)