How to Open .BIN3 file on different platforms
Open .BIN3 File on Windows
- Right-click a .BIN3
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .BIN3 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .BIN3 files" Press "Ok"
Open .BIN3 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .BIN3 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .BIN3 File on Linux
Right click on the .BIN3 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .BIN3 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .BIN3 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .BIN3 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .BIN3 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .BIN3 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .BIN3 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .BIN3 file format
- You need to check the .BIN3 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)