How to Open .ASSISTANT file on different platforms
Open .ASSISTANT File on Windows
- Right-click a .ASSISTANT
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .ASSISTANT file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .ASSISTANT files" Press "Ok"
Open .ASSISTANT File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .ASSISTANT file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .ASSISTANT File on Linux
Right click on the .ASSISTANT file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .ASSISTANT File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .ASSISTANT file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .ASSISTANT File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .ASSISTANT files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .ASSISTANT files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .ASSISTANT files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .ASSISTANT file format
- You need to check the .ASSISTANT file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)