How to Open .AE1 file on different platforms
Open .AE1 File on Windows
- Right-click a .AE1
- Left-click "Open With" > "Choose another app"
- Select the program that opens .AE1 file and Select check box "Always use this app to open .AE1 files" Press "Ok"
Open .AE1 File on Mac
- Right-click (or Ctrl + Left-click) the .AE1 file
- Click "Open With" > "Other.."
- Then choose another program from the app list and press "Open"
- Select check box "Turn on" for "Always open in app"
Open .AE1 File on Linux
Right click on the .AE1 file, choose "Open with" and select a program from the list above
Open .AE1 File on iPhone
Select a file. If you don't see an application to open the .AE1 file, tap "Share" and choose the right app.
Save the file. Then open the app «Files». Touch and hold the file, then release your finger. You will see a black menu bar. After that tap "Share" and select an application.
Open .AE1 File on Android
Tap the Settings icon on an Android smartphone, then select «Applications». Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to change the default apps.
If you want to open, edit, save or even convert .AE1 files on Android, then your best bet is to download one of the dedicated apps available on Google Play.
How to fix problems with .AE1 files
- You need to update the application that you normally use to open .AE1 files. Only the latest version of the software supports the current .AE1 file format
- You need to check the .AE1 file for viruses. To do this, you need to scan it with a popular antivirus (Norton, Nod32, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, etc.)